Monday 31 December 2012

Day: 29 25/5/87 Goodwick to Porthgain

Distance:  27km (17 miles)    Total Distance:   443 miles

I caught up with the guy I had seen on the first day and also with another family with whom he was walking. I walked with them for about an hour and walked on when they stopped to take a break.  It was another fine day and Stumble Head had a lot of visitors.  I was very glad to find a tap for water at the Youth Hostel just a couple of miles on at Pwll Den.

I walked as far as Porth Gain.  There were some very steep paths near the edge near Abercastle.  I walked up to the pub at Cross Goch and had a soft drink in the pub before hitching to Goodwick from some people who were holidaying in Goodwick.  I went back to camp in the same place as last night and went to a pub in Newport for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment